Friday, October 15, 2010

If I Must Work... I Deserve to Shop

It feels like a decade since I have posted and I'm terribly sorry about being away for soooo long. But, now you can rest easy because I'm back. As discussed earlier, I wasn't born a trust fund baby, making it absolutely impossible for my dream of being independently wealthy to be a reality. That being said and revisited (I'm sorry but I'm a little bitter about that :)), let it be known that I'm back in the workforce and in complete and utter shock! But, this is only my first week so, I'm sure I'll get with the program later than sooner... (ha, ha)

To cope with my new circumstances (being employed again), I have dropped into Buffalo Exchange (located on my beloved Magazine St. next to Slim Goodies, one of the best diners in the city,) twice this week and have uncovered a great treasure each time. On my first visit I brought a colorful patterned 3/4 lenght sleeve dress that screams 70's and today I brought a purple vintage Express mock wrap, long sleeve dress. Oh, and to my delight, I also found a large silver-ish clutch by Gap made from 100% pig suede. (I'll take pictures and post soon.) I'm sooo excited!!! Buffalo Exchange is my favorite hippy-chic store. I love resale stores and as I find others in the area that I can cosign, I'll share but until then...

I'm out as I sing Nelly Furtado's song, "The night is young...And so are we... We can do anything... We wanna, baby"

Make it a good weekend!

0 Share Your Thoughts:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...