Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Show Some Love for VV Brown

I must come clean. I hate new music artists... I can't allow myself to listen to them until they prove themselves. By the time I give a "new" music artist access to my world, they are no longer considered new on the music scene. Now mind you, I'm not even close to being a musichead like many of my friends but I think the reason I feel this way is because the music industry allows every juvenile Soulja and fake Gucci to record uttered sound and attempt to sell it to me as if it's real music. But, ladies and handsome gents, I'm placing my skepticism aside, putting on my oh so lovely L.A.M.B. stiletto heels on, and step out on a limb with Ms. VV Brown... I think I like her and I love her spread in InStyle magazine. Check it out...













1 Share Your Thoughts:

Sarah said...

I hadn't seen the spread in the magazine, but saw her on some show on MTV where the young guy does mini documentaries where he goes and lives with different people to experience what their life is like. She was on her first US tour, and coming from having huge crowds to really small crowds here was upsetting for her, but she said she would persevere & make it big in the States. Well, I guess VV has accomplished what she set out to do, and I for one am thrilled. That girl has got real talent!!

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...