Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Just Call Me Jett

Ever since I have moved back to New Orleans, it seems as if I'm never here. (Which is crazy ironic, seeing as though I couldn't wait to escape Houston to get back here. :)) I'm starting to think my mom should have named me something a little more fitting to express my craze to travel. Something cute like Jett... What do you think? While you think about it, take a peep at my pix. :)

First, Vegas...





Mom and I
 

The water show in front of the Bellagio

I usually travel like the locals while on vaca. It's always an cool experience and I save $$$


It was 8:30am so no telling how long he had been there



Inside of the glamorous Bellagio

I mistakenly deleted over half of my nightlife pix but that's ok because what happens in Vegas suppose to stay there, right?!


Enough of the desert, off to a mansion in the mountains... Gatlinburg, TN.



The Smokey Mountain Top Mansion  


We went hiking...




2.5 hours to see this "waterfall" but it was an adventure nonetheless


   
Me and my girls

The fellas...
And now, for my home away from home...

Yep Chi-Town!







 

5 Share Your Thoughts:

Shauny said...

Awesome girl! Your young, enjoy life to the fullest! I'll get with you on one of those trips, if I myself can keep still!*wink* LOL!

Sweet said...

Hey Girlie! Awesome blog!

John.Kendall said...

Okay. Where are you headed off to next? May I suggest D.C. or perhaps Colorado.

Unknown said...

Looks like y’all had fun; y’all made me want to go somewhere right now!! I really miss our old trips.

Yaz said...

@Shauny: We will make that happen really soon.

@John Kendell: What's next? Another cabin trip (Northern LA). But, DC & Colorado are both a must in 2011.

@Sweet: Thanks lady! I didn't know you blogged. Now I have to read thru all of your post.

@Ronald: It was fun but nothing will replace our trips from back in the day. Those were classic moments! One word: lasanga

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...