Saturday, November 20, 2010

One of the Gazillion Reasons Why...

You all know I'm completely and utterly obsessed with my beloved city. I love to love it and today while waiting for my mom to meet me at Whole Foods (our favorite weekly errand), I sat in my car and took in the atmosphere. Now, if you aren't from NOLA, you are probably wondering what "atmosphere" is there to take in... Well, WF is located in the uptown Garden District area on Magazine Street. There are plenty of shops, coffeehouses, and restaurants, but what I love most is the character of homes surrounding it all. I hope to find the time soon to work on my photography in this area but until then here just a look of one of the gazillion why I love the homes in my city. Simple with a charismatic appeal...


0 Share Your Thoughts:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...