Tuesday, August 24, 2010

How Many Ways Can One Heart Break?

Disclaimer: My broken heart isn't of the romantic sort... (at least not this time)

There a line in the movie "You've Got Mail" when Megan Ryan's bookstore goes out of business and she says, "the truth is I'm heart broken. I feel as though a part of me has died and my mother has died all over again. And nothing will make it right." I relate to this quote all too well.

I didn't know it was possible for my heart to hurt as much as it does. I guess I'm guilty of loving too much, too hard. This has always been my problem. What good is love if you can't love all the way without restrictions???

On a lighter note, one of my dearest got engaged this weekend in New Orleans on the St. Charles streetcar. Here a few pix from my weekend...
 
 
 


We went to a lovely, jazzy restaurant in the French Quauters named Scarlett O'Hara on Decatur... I would definitely recommend this spot... If you go, let me know your thoughts.


I'm love this ring... I guess it will do until that day comes...  

(My ring is from Banana Republic)




Taking it all in...

How was your weekend?



Current obsessions: skin care products, makeup, and all September issues of Vogue, InStyle, and the likes... (if you're a true fashion lover you know why;))

0 Share Your Thoughts:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...