Monday, August 30, 2010

Ready to Fall into Fall

Although true fall weather will not grace us southerners until mid November, I'm ready to fall into Fall... I'm looking forward to wearing my red Gap pea coat with my fabulous Calvin Klein Prosper shooties (shown below.) (Which I must admit was completely inspired from one of my dearest since she had them first in brown ;)


But, I must admit I have a fall fashion confession about the September issues. How can I say this?! I have read, studied, and examined Vogue's, InStyle's, and Allure's September issues (aka the Fashion bible) and I don't feel inspired! I guess it's a little early to tell what all Fall fashion has enstored for the season but the issues as a whole let much to be desired... I did, however, find a few lip colors I'm excited to try, one is by Lancôme Paris (I <3 the right lip color) and I promise to post pictures IF it's worthy of sharing :)


I fell in love with the 7 page spread of model Chanel Iman in the Allure September Issue (see below). I was first introducted to Chanel via Black Vogue back in May and we have been virtual friends ever since then. (Jennifer Aniston and Rachel Zoe also just to name a few...)Too bad it didn't make the cover although Kim looked beautiful, fresh faced in all...




And this Fall I have decided to give my all time favorite fragrance Pleasures by Estée Lauder a new companion and try...





And as always... this week's obsessions are Whole Foods Market, creamy cilantro (from Whole Foods Market), and natural hair products made from shea butter, jojoba oil, and coconut oil.

0 Share Your Thoughts:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...